- Larkin Street engaged over 3,100 homeless and runaway youth in services and Larkin Street’s housing programs kept youth off the streets for 83,872 nights.
- 153 Hire Up program clients were placed in jobs at an average hourly wage of $11.13.
- 143 Hire Up program clients registered for college or post-secondary classes.
Larkin Street Results: Success Moving Youth Beyond the Streets
At the heart of Larkin Street Youth Services is our firm commitment to helping youth move beyond street life – a commitment that has fueled the agency’s mission and our development of a comprehensive continuum of services for youth homeless and runaway youth between the ages of 12-24. Our continuum stands as an internationally recognized model of innovative and effective care for homeless and runaway youth.
- 76% of youth who complete Larkin Street’s comprehensive programs exit street life
- 84% of Larkin Street’s funding goes directly to program services