Make an In-Kind Gift to Larkin Street Youth Services
In-kind donations help Larkin Street provide important necessities to the young people we serve. Larkin Street is grateful to the many donors who contribute wish list items to help San Francisco’s most vulnerable youth.
Please respect our in-kind donation guidelines and understand that items are subject to refusal. Donated items that we must dispose of are a cost to our agency. All items must be new or gently used, clean, and in working condition.
Please note: we are currently undergoing a site transition. This will temporarily limit our capacity to accept donations. For December 2014 and January 2015:
Gently used clothing can be dropped off 869 Ellis Street.
New/unused clothing or toiletries can be dropped off at 1138 Sutter Street, 9am-5pm weekdays.
All other items can be donated to Community Thrift at 17th & Valencia on behalf of Larkin Street, and we will benefit from the proceeds. (Note, no baby or children’s clothes accepted.)
For questions, please call 415.673.0911 x221.
ITEMS OF GREATEST NEED
- New or washed gently used clothing and shoes (nothing ripped or stained)
- Youth/young adult oriented
- Business casual & plus-size clothing
- Men’s jeans/pants & men’s shoes are especially useful
- Socks & Underwear – new only
- Jackets, sweatshirts, outerwear
- Gloves, scarves, & hats
- New only
- Full size or travel size
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, lotion, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, disposable razors, shaving cream, feminine hygiene products, etc.
Note: this list is always changing! Please don’t hesitate to call (415.673.0911 x221) or email us if you’d like to know what’s at the top of the list that day.