To download the full 2009 Mind the Gap conference program, click here.
If you would like to receive updates on Larkin Street events, including announcements about the next Mind the Gap conference, please sign up for our e-letter and newsletter.
Mind the Gap – Larkin Street Conference on Youth Homelessness
Workshop sessions from the 2009 Conference – Mind the Gap: Effective Strategies for Meeting the Needs of Transition Age Youth included:
- Creating a Wider Net: Building an Advocacy Strategy for Homeless Youth
- Meeting the Needs of Marginalized Populations: Queer Youth
- In Our Own Words: Youth Perspective
- More than Just a Roof: Effective Housing Models for Homeless Youth
- Using Data to Demonstrate Program Effectiveness
- Developing Sound Strategies for Working with Culturally Diverse Populations
- Addressing the Behavioral Health Needs of Transition Age Youth
- Successful Transitions for Foster Care Youth
- Skills-building Workshop for Programs Managers
- Youth and the Criminal Justice System
- The Path to Independence: Youth Workforce Development